Friday, June 25, 2010

Mastering 'The Secret'

By now, I'm pretty sure that everyone has heard or knows someone who knows someone who have heard about 'The Secret'? I have and NOW I want to MASTER it and I need your help!

It's said that if you do things with two or more people it's suppose to manifest quicker....so let's do this! I am SO Ready!

I know the technique, I just need help with focusing on a daily basis. OK...here's my goals I would like to achieve: Get Rich by the age of 35 ( I'll be 35 in two weeks), maintain a successful career in writing, producing, directing, and performing, raise healthy, happy successful children, I want to be a social elite, I want the BEST of everything! That's not too much to ask, is it? Of course not, cause according to 'The Secret' EVERYTHING on this earth is for us...so....I want ALL the good that is put here for me!

Write down your goals/desires and let's manifest them together! I am SO EXCITED.....

Happy LIFE...

--Je'Vah

1 comment:

  1. Ok so yesterday i was a little disppointed cause some of the things I was looking forward to did not happen, but I am still HOPEFUL! However I did get a little out of hand with my frustration, but I eventually brought myself back! I watched Michael Jackson's 30 annual tribute and was back in a good mood..:) Today has been slow....but I HAVE to remain optimistic and I will....

    Peace & Luck

    Kia

    ReplyDelete